The Behavioral Science Research
> Celebrated its 60th
anniversary on 25th August
> BSRI was established as a joint
venture between the Government of
Thailand and UNESCO in August 25,
> Formerly known both as the
“International Institute for Child
Study” and the “Bangkok Institute
for Child Study”
About the IJBS::
The Behavioral Science Research Institute (BSRI), Srinakharinwirot University, Bangkok, Thailand, has published the International Journal of Behavioral Science (IJBS) since 2006.
- IJBS is an open access peer reviewed journal
- IJBS publishes original research papers, academic articles, and book reviews in English.
- IJBS publishes two issues per year: in January and July.
- IJBS is indexed in national and international database for journals.
Read more about the IJBS::
and Scope of IJBS]
[IJBS Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement]
I International Journal of Behavioral Science (IJBS) publishes two issues per year: in January and in July.
IJBS is now indexed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) hosted by the Web of Science (previously known as ISI Web of Knowledge).
IJBS forthcoming Special Issue in July 2016 with the theme- “Research on the Elderly”
IJBS is indexed in the ASEAN Citation Index (ACI) [View]
IJBS is indexed in the Tier 1 of the Thai-Journal Citation Index Centre (TCI) until December 31, 2019. [ -News posted on 31.5.15 on the TCI website- ]
Call for Research papers for July 2017 issue::
For more information and open access to e-version of journal , kindly visit the website:
BSRI is committed
to the development of research initiatives
that not only contribute to the
enhancement of knowledge but also
towards the application of this
research based knowledge to develop
As a part of our endeavor, we
are now engaged in cross cultural
Currently there are two ongoing
projects at the BSRI:
- Health and Safety culture in
Hospitals: With the Department
of Psychology, International Islamic
University of Malaysia, and many
our partners in Thailand.
- Developing an understanding
about the quality of work life
of university teachers: With universities
in the South of Thailand- Prince
of Songkla University (PSU), and
Yala Rajabhat University.
Previous cross cultural research
project conducted in 2012-2013-
“The psychosocial correlates of
the quality of work life of university
teachers”: With the Department of
Psychology, International Islamic
University of Malaysia.
The International Postgraduate Research Colloquium or the IPRC is co-hosted by the Behavioral Science Research Institute, (BSRI), Srinakharinwirot University, Thailand and the Department of Psychology, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia, every year since 2004.
- Both faculty members and students (at post graduate and PhD levels) are invited to share their research works and proposals at the colloquium
- Papers submitted should match the theme of the IPRC
- Since 2014, the organization of the IPRC has expanded to include other universities in Malaysia and Thailand-
- Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor, Malaysia
- Chiang Mai University, Thailand
- The IPRC invites participants from the universities in the ASEAN region to join this academic exchange.
Upcoming 13th IPRC 2016
- The 13th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium –IPRC 2016 would be held on 23rd and 24th September, 2016, at IIUM Malaysia.
- The 12th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium –IPRC 2015 was held from 26-27th August, 2015 at the BSRI, Thailand.
- The 11th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium (IPRC 2014) was held from 21st to 23rd August, 2014 in Malaysia.
-This IPRC was co-hosted by the Department of Food Service and Management, Faculty of Food Science and Technology, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor, Malaysia, and the Department of Psychology, International Islamic University Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
For more information about the IPRC please visit:
- The 10th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium (IPRC 2013) was held during 26-27 August, 2013 at BSRI, Thailand.