The Behavioral Science Research Institute (BSRI)
- BSRI was established as a joint venture between the Government of Thailand and UNESCO in August 25, 1955.
- Formerly it was known both as the “International Institute for Child Study” and the “Bangkok Institute for Child Study”.
- In August 1975, the institute was formally named the “Behavioral Science Research Institute” or BSRI.
- The BSRI aims to be a leading institute of research and knowledge in behavioral science at national and international level.
- Celebrates its 62nd anniversary on 25th August 2017.
- BSRI has two main functions: research and teaching.