The Behavioral Science Research
> Celebrated its 60th
anniversary on 25th August
> BSRI was established as a joint
venture between the Government of
Thailand and UNESCO in August 25,
> Formerly known both as the
“International Institute for Child
Study” and the “Bangkok Institute
for Child Study”
I IJBS volume 10, issue 2(2015)
is now available online
volume 10, issue 2 (2015) online]
International Journal of Behavioral
Science (IJBS) publishes two issues
per year in: January and July.
The International Journal of Behavioral
Science (IJBS) is included in the
list of journals hosted by the prestigious
In addition, IJBS is indexed in
the Tier 1 of the Thai-Journal Citation
Index Centre (TCI) until December
31, 2019. [TCI
Call for Research Papers and Articles
for IJBS to be published in January
International Journal of Behavioral
Science (IJBS) is a peer reviewed
journal publishing original research
papers since 2006. IJBS is now in
its 10th year of publishing!
Read more about the IJBS-
and Scope of IJBS]
For more information and open access
to e-version of the journal, kindly
visit the websites:
Contact the Editorial Team at: email@example.com
IJBS Special Issue - Research on the Elderly Call for Research Papers and Articles
for IJBS to be published in July
2016. Submission deadline: 1 March 2016.
BSRI is committed
to the development of research initiatives
that not only contribute to the
enhancement of knowledge but also
towards the application of this
research based knowledge to develop
As a part of our endeavor, we
are now engaged in cross cultural
Currently there are two ongoing
projects at the BSRI:
- Health and Safety culture in
Hospitals: With the Department
of Psychology, International Islamic
University of Malaysia, and many
our partners in Thailand.
- Developing an understanding
about the quality of work life
of university teachers: With universities
in the South of Thailand- Prince
of Songkla University (PSU), and
Yala Rajabhat University.
Previous cross cultural research
project conducted in 2012-2013-
“The psychosocial correlates of
the quality of work life of university
teachers”: With the Department of
Psychology, International Islamic
University of Malaysia.
The International Postgraduate Research Colloquium or the IPRC is co-hosted by the Behavioral Science Research Institute, (BSRI), Srinakharinwirot University, Thailand and the Department of Psychology, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia, every year since 2004.
- Both faculty members and students (at post graduate and PhD levels) are invited to share their research works and proposals at the colloquium
- Papers submitted should match the theme of the IPRC
- Since 2014, the organization of the IPRC has expanded to include other universities in Malaysia and Thailand-
- Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor, Malaysia
- Chiang Mai University, Thailand
- The IPRC invites participants from the universities in the ASEAN region to join this academic exchange.
Upcoming 13th IPRC 2016
- The 13th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium –IPRC 2016 would be held on 23rd and 24th September, 2016, at IIUM Malaysia.
- The 12th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium –IPRC 2015 was held from 26-27th August, 2015 at the BSRI, Thailand.
- The 11th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium (IPRC 2014) was held from 21st to 23rd August, 2014 in Malaysia.
-This IPRC was co-hosted by the Department of Food Service and Management, Faculty of Food Science and Technology, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Selangor, Malaysia, and the Department of Psychology, International Islamic University Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
For more information about the IPRC please visit:
- The 10th International Postgraduate Research Colloquium (IPRC 2013) was held during 26-27 August, 2013 at BSRI, Thailand.