The Behavioral Science Research Institute (BSRI)
1. The BSRI aims to be a leading institute of research and knowledge in behavioral science at national and international level.
2. The BSRI was initially established as a joint venture between the Government of Thailand and UNESCO in August 25, 1955.
3. Formerly it was known both as the “International Institute for Child Study” and the “Bangkok Institute for Child Study”.
4. In August 1975, the institute was formally named the “Behavioral Science Research Institute” or BSRI.
5. The BSRI celebrated its 66th anniversary on 25th August 2021.
6. BSRI has two main functions: research and teaching.